The final touches on the angels have been completed and area ready to be mailed! The last ones that I needed to complete were the rose butterfly angels. I found a rose thread that matched perfectly. I satin stitched the wings and arms and added my "extra" in the form of a butterfly accessory. It's harder to see in the photo than in person. I added this with hand stitching in case the recipient wanted to remove it. Here's an example of the last angel format.
Whew, that's done and in plenty of time to meet the deadline! The next couple of swaps are Butterflies (count me in!), chickens and cats. Take a look at Sindy's Fat Cat Swaps.
Thanks for stopping by!