I spent longer than a weekend with family and actually enjoyed the craft free week. I think it's great to disconnect sometimes. But, there's no place like home and your routines to return to. With that said, it's time to get back into the crafting routines. I did have some great packages awaiting me when I got home. It was almost like Christmas! Of course if you haven't guessed yet, I have a thing for purchasing crafting items. Here are just a few of the items delivered that I can't wait to try:
- A - K & Company 8.5 x 8.5 Paper Pack by Brenda Walton
- B - Purse - O -Nalaties of Palm Harbor "A Pocket Purse-o-nality" pattern
- C - Rapid Fire Hunter's Star Large Star Template - Looking forward to trying this one. I love hunter's stars
- D - Fossil Fern 5" squares - 100 pack
- E - Spellbinders Nestabilities Cut and Emboss Stencil
Thanks for stopping by!