I've finally finished the borders to the 2nd Breast Cancer Warrior Quilt last night. I'm happy I made some sewing progress on a weekday. I auditioned many colors/fabrics and then ended up picking 3. Dark Pink, White, and a printed hearts pink/white fabric. I think since there are so many different colors of blocks on this quilt top, it needed multiple borders. I added cornerstone blocks and will add a design to each one later. Below are photos of the borders assembled and then sewn on the quilt top. The photo with them applied to the quilt top is before the borders were ironed. That's my least favorite step :-)
Over the next couple of days, I'm going to debate with myself trying to determine should this be stitched in the ditch or put on the long arm. My hesitation with the long arm is because several blocks have cardboard decorations and several have heavy glitter glue. I'm not concerned the glitter will come off on the long arm, it just that these blocks are little more stiffer.