I finally received my Mistyfuse to work on my mock cathedral window quilt. It was made out of black denim circles. Previously I used the Mistyfuse to add the batik fabrics. Last night I also used small pieces of Mistyfuse to fuse down the circle sides to the batik fabric. Next I'll go back and sew down the sides. I think it will be easier since I won't have to work to keep the sides down and straight.
I'm not so sure if I'm going to continue working on this... It will be pretty heavy when completed and I'm just not sure I will use it. I'm also not crazy about how all the batik centers are different sizes. I thought about finishing up what I have and then making a decorative pillowcase instead. The only issue with that is I'll need to work with the seam ripper. Decisions, decisions... I guess only time will tell.
Thanks for stopping by!