I finally figured out what I will be using for the practice squares. I spent the time creating 7.5 inch squares of muslin and then cut up the excess scraps of batting I had. I think these will work perfectly. Small in size and easier to handle because I know I need lots of practice. Here are my squares and several practice pieces for the Month of January Challenge.
I completed two practice runs yesterday. I'm somewhat OK with the leaves, it's the vines in between the leaves that I am stiff on. I'll keep practicing but at least I finished the exercise for this month! This is fun! Come join us.
Thanks for stopping by!