Many Wishes

I found that I needed to redo a few words in another font.  I just could not keep the funky looking I on the first try.  The font's don't match but I like them better than before.  It took me a few tries to get the right size of "wish" for the quilt.  I have a few extra blocks so I may be making a pillow too.  Here's my many wishes.  It took me a while to find a font with a normal looking I

I finished up all the supportive words to add to the second charity quilt.  Here's the second batch of words and then all the words line up.

Next stop will be the quilt layout.  But time to go and enjoy some other items for the weekend.  Stay tuned for the quilt layout...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment